Free Solitaire Game
Your game was paused due to inactivity
You May Also Like…
Free Solitaire Game Overview
Play solitaire online for free, no physical cards needed! Test your skills and concentration, and see how you compare against thousands of people worldwide playing this classic free solitaire game!
Free Solitaire Game Instructions
This free online solitaire game is easy to learn, but difficult to master! Here are six easy steps that should get you on your path to solitaire mastery!
1. Drag a solitaire card onto any card of an opposite suite and color with 1 greater value. Aces are considered the lowest, while Kings are the highest.
2. Click on a face-down solitaire card to flip it face up.
3. Drag or double click Aces to add them to the "card foundations” that can be found in the upper right corner.
4. Click on the deck in the upper left corner to draw cards. NOTE: before beginning the game you have the option of drawing one or three solitaire cards. Three is generally thought to be a more challenging version of classic solitaire.
5. Kings can be dragged to empty card stacks.
6. The goal of this free solitaire game is to fill the four foundation stacks with cards separated by suit and arranged in order of value, from lowest to highest (Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King)